Sunday, October 10, 2010

Don Pentecost Alternative-Energy Solution and the future of motorsports

Question: What is the reason for this blog ? 
Answer: To find someone to fund one ( or several ) projects that I am involved with.

Question: What are the projects and a brief description of each ?
Answer:  1) Start-up motorsport team, ( and I would prefer that it is a Christian ministry-based  team ).

2) Acquire funding for my invention for alternative-renewable energy. 
This is an invention-product that will provide $10 billion-$100 billion USD in profits. 
With a purchase price of $128 million, my compensation will still be used for the Christian motorsport team, but there will be no "strings attached", time limits, etc...
( $ 120 million for myself, and $8 million for bring the product to production ). 

3) Someone to "Pitch" a "reality show" about Nascar racing, and showing a "blue collar" worker going from the beginning up to the big leagues of Nascar...non-political and politically-correct topics or cast members. ( I know there is already a nascar reality show, and it is very political / racial based ).

4) As a last resort project...I have a challenge that I can race professional AMA motocross within 24 months of training. Motocross is one of the most physically demanding sports in the world, high potential for very serious injury, and is an extremely intense motorsport...even with all this said Why is this so unusual ?
I will be 55 years old in January 2011, and I will be racing pro motocross at 57 years old...that's not only "unusual", that is record-breaking history...I am mentally, physically and genetically capable..so what's the missing and necessary ingredient ? Money, Funding, $$$'s...if the funding is available for the entire 24 months, then I know that I can accomplish this goal. ( and this is a potential "reality show" in itself ).
I do have minimal pro-level motocross experience, but it was 30 years ago.
Contact Don Pentecost visionn2action@yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment